The Order Window allows you to enter and modify Sales Orders.
Customer orders and quotations are entered through the Sales Order window. There are eight target document types, each of which initiates a different process upon completion:
Standard Order: Upon completion, creates a confirmed customer order that will generate shipment documents. (Prints an ‘Order Confirmation’).
Warehouse Order: As for Standard Order and creates and completes the corresponding shipment document. All goods must be in stock, as the created shipment is to fulfill the whole order. (Prints a ‘Customer Shipment’).
On Credit Order: As for Warehouse Order and creates and completes the corresponding invoice. (Prints an ‘Invoice’).
POS Order: As for On Credit Order and creates and completes (and allocates) the corresponding payment. (Prints a ‘Receipt’?).
Prepay Order: As for Standard Order and creates and completes the corresponding invoice. The shipment will only be generated once the invoice has been paid.
- Multi Currency
- Overall/Line Discount
- Special Discount
- Price List based Product Price
- Project / Cost Center Mapping in order level
- Copy Description from Product Level
- File Attachement Options
- Delivery Rule
- Charges can be included
- Serialised material can be associated
- Multiple Uom can be managed for the item
- Project / Cost center mapping in line level
- Asset mapping in line level
- Line merge option is available
- Activiity can be managed for Job Order
- Able to generate job order from sales order
- Able to check last quoted price for an item
- Custom Product mapping is avaiable
- Letter Print is available
- Documet Processing can be done by below types