BPM Consultant (SA)
- B.E. or B. Tech. or BS in Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Preferably OBASHI or BPRCP or CBPP Certification else at least minimum of Lean IT Association or Six Sigma Black Belt Certifications.
- ITIL V.3 Expert Certification.
Location : Doha, Qatar
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Business Process Re-engineering or IT advisory or process led IT transformation projects with proven results.
- Demonstrated experience of leading “Continual Service Improvement” programs in a large Enterprise or in a Service Provider Environment.
- Excellent business and client engagement skills with minimum of 3 years of experience in leading a large or complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to process mapping and workflow designs.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and documenting work instructions and processes for Post Implementation Support in a large enterprise or in a Managed Service provider environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Inventory Management processes and tools in a service provider environment.
- Knowledge of various telecom and ICT products and solutions including connectivity, UC and Security.
- Expertise or working knowledge of Microsoft Projects, Visio and MS and other BPM tools.
- Knowledge of OSS and BSS applications.
What skill sets are we looking for?
Role and Context
Review of existing operations processes for post implementation support and Enterprise Service Center. Identify process gaps, improvement areas, industry best practice with existing operations procedures. Business process re-engineering to improve the customer experience, operational performance, efficiencies and process effectiveness with consistent quality of service. Document operations work instructions and processes. Identify BS BPR enablers and recommend improvements actions for continual service improvements.
Re-engineering of the Business Installation processes to improve customer experience and operations efficiencies.
- Responsible for processes and workflow analysis activities such as gathering and documenting requirements, conducting AoAs, preparing solution recommendations, and providing guidance on how to integrate complex workflows into BAU operations, OSS applications and other workflow engines.
- Reviews the existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and business processes for B2B business.
- Development and documentation of detailed process maps and work-flows based on business requirements.
- Effective transitioning of existing project teams and the facilitation in the accomplishment of project objectives.
- Responsible for process assessments, gap or break analysis, data-matrix building, metrics dashboard development, Stakeholder-orientation programming, identifying best practices and predictive modeling.
- Responsible for documenting work instructions and operations processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer orientation skills.
- Team orientation.
- Relevant technology skills.
- Relevant product and solution skills.