Consultant B2B ICT Delivery
- Any Bachelor Degree (Preferably Engineering stream or Computer Science).
- Professional Certification such as ITIL Expert, PMP etc. are preferred.
Location : Doha, Qatar
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 5-7 years of experience in a Process Re-engineering consultancy function with relevant knowledge in Telecom sector.
- Operational Skills across the full spectrum of ICT processes and best practice.
- Experienced and understanding on existing and emerging technologies (including, Manage Router & security service, Network Integration e-Business and social media.
- Experienced in managing procurement process, suppliers and budgets.
- Sufficient Technical awareness in Telecom infrastructure, with Service Delivery and Assurance experience.
- Experienced in maintaining up-to-date knowledge of developments in the ICT marketplace and use this knowledge to shape strategy at Business unit.
- Strong ITIL knowledge at an Expert level, and experience on the same in similar Telecom/Integrator organizations.
- Relevant experience in Change Control/ CAB functions.
- Awareness to Project Management Methodologies, and experience in Similar projects.
What skill sets are we looking for?
Role and Context
As part of the organizational strategy to transform Ooredoo from the ‘Telecom Service provider’ to a ‘full-fledged B2B/ICT service provider’, the Sales & Service Business unit have formed a team to build an interim embryonic organization which develops/upgrade the existing capabilities with sufficient processes, skills and structural changes.
The role is responsible to strategize and operationally enable the service assurance of the B2B/ICT solutions to our Business Customers, along with the existing Telecom products we supply. This has to consistently meet & exceed Ooredoo’s Business customers’ expectation by being a single shop for all their ICT needs. The role involves high level of operational efficiency and commitment to maintain Ooredoo’s leadership status, while competing with the established ICT service providers in the market.
- Work Closely with Marketing to redefine the Product portfolio inline with the B2B/ICT needs.
- Re-engineer the processes in line with the ITIL standards.
- Active stakeholder in structuring the Organization/Department to meet the B2B/ICT requirements .
- Active stakeholder in evaluating the resource requirements to meet the B2B/ICT enablement.
- Align the Service delivery process with the Service Delivery/Order Management process to meet the requirement.
- Evaluating the existing tools and support systems, and propose new developments with valid justifications and technical summary.
- Upskill/Upgrade the Technical/Architecture team to get aligned to the new requirements and strategy.
- Refine the existing Delivery process to meet with the new strategy.
- Redefine the Change management process inline to ITIL standards.
- Work in line with ICT Rules and Regulations in local market.
- Refine the existing MIS functions with necessary tools and applications.
- Response to perform any other related duties as required.
- Supervise and check Compliance of safety regulations.
- Strictly adheres to Zearo’s rules and regulation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ITIL expert level skills.
- Team orientation.
- Project management skills.